How to Brew
- Weight out your coffee and get the kettle boiling
- Fill your brewing chamber (top section) with ground coffee and level off the top, don’t tamp down the coffee into the brewer as this will change the pressure and effect how your coffee brews.
- Next fill the bottom chamber of your stovetop to just under the valve. Please take care here as it’s the part of brewing which you can injure yourself if not careful.
- You will need a tea towel ready for the next part. Now, place your coffee chamber on top of the bottom part and using the tea towel screw the top half of the brewer to the bottom. Then set the brewer over a medium heat.
- Once the coffee beings to bubble out of the valve, switch the heat off and the remaining heat will finish the brewing with residual steam pressure.
- After all the coffee has come out and your brew is done, pour away and enjoy your moka pot.