Remote (1 day a week in Hackney roastery or cafés)
Part Time (2-3 days a week)
£26k-30k pro rata
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for more responsibility? Are you a natural content creator? With a flair for copywriting and an eye for taking a great photo?
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our small team at Saint Espresso on an initial part time basis (2-3 days a week) at an exciting time of growth.
About Saint Espresso
Saint Espresso is an independent chain of five cafés in North London serving up single-origin speciality coffee, delicious bakes, brunches and lunches. Our roasting team, Saint Coffee Roasters, sources and roasts our coffee in our Hackney, packaging it up for our cafés and for our customers to buy online to enjoy at home. We are a small team, growing exponentially and we need someone to help tell our story to our engaged community and reach new coffee lovers.
You’ll be / have:
- Enthusiastic about building a brand and community, with fresh ideas on how we can extend reach and engage our customers.
- Min 2 years marketing experience, preferably within digital / social
- A self-starter . You’ll be reporting into the Founder so it’s essential you can work autonomously
- Flexible. This is an initial part time opportunity.
- An eye for taking a great photo and skills with copywriting, a large part of this role is creating content that will engage our audiences through social media and email campaigns.
You’ll be doing:
- Social Media
- Planning a monthly social calendar based on key internal and external events
- Creating social posts across our two instagram accounts including photography and copywriting
- Scheduling posts through later.com (training will be provided for later.com if you don’t already have it)
- Visiting our stores (inc our roastery) at least once a week to take photos of our staff, cafés and customers enjoying their coffee and brunches
- Sourcing and engaging professional paid ad freelancers where necessary to drive reach
- Community Management
- Engaging daily on Instagram with our audiences
- Following relevant accounts - commenting, liking etc
- Answering customer queries about our cafés and online orders
- Influencer outreach
- Identify influencers and arranging suitable products to be sent to them to promote our brand
- Helping to tell our story by using our friendly and down-to-earth tone of voice
- 5-7 posts a week
- 4 emails a month (via shopify templates already created)
- Eventually distilling our tone of voice into a one pager for us to use across the business
- New coffee releases
- Adding new products onto Shopify platform
- Briefing freelance designer on creating marketing materials (labels and coffee information cards)
- Wholesale Marketing Support
- Support the Founder and Head of Coffee in creating wholesale marketing materials, working alongside a freelance designer familiar with the brand
- Advising and producing POS for our five cafés as required
- The opportunity to really put your stamp on this brand and see instant results from your work. We’re a small company and willing to try new ideas that you bring to the table
- Remote working - You can work from home, one of our cafés or our roastery, whatever works for you!
- Flexible workstyle. You can spread these hours over the week or choose specific days of the week you work, so this can fit around studies, a family or other responsibilities. We do ask that you visit one of our cafés once a week to collect content (photos/videos) so you should be able to access these sites in North London.
If this sounds like you we would love to see what you can do. Please send us 2 instagram posts, using whatever tools you have, that communicate these broad messages. We are looking for photography and copywriting skills.
- Promoting our coffee subscriptions
- It’s saturday and brunch time at our Kentish Town café
Our tone of voice - Check out our instagram page for more on this, but we are laid back, friendly and approachable as a brand.
Please send your work along with any other supporting materials (cv, cover letter or portfolio) to email@example.com